Kingdom of Arkon Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yuuki Moru

2 posters

Go down

Yuuki Moru Empty Yuuki Moru

Post by nolanryan1235 Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:14 am

Name: Yuuki Moru

Race: Draconian

House: Laguz Tribe

Role:
A noble of the Tribe in which she lives in. However she has been trained very well in two types of magic. The two types of magic she knows helps her with being a Demon Hunter. She was trained when she was in her teens by a family friend.

Height: 6’2’

Appearance/ Clothes/ Equipment:
Appearance:

Appearance: She has black hair, Her hair has two strips going down infront of her body, most of the hair going down her back with one bang covering one of her eyes. Her eyes a bright pruple color which accents her hair. Her skin is a light blue color that perfectly matches her eyes. She usually wears a red dress, that tends to be light and free. However, her armor consists of a chest place which as a decorated pattern of several dragons on it. The plate opens up around her stomach. But, it continues down the back and sides with what is a light fabric that has a decorated red, black, and light blue  pattern on it. She also wears a gauntlet on each of her hands. Yuuki has a long staff black staff which has red accents on it. The staff allows her to conduct her magic. She carries around a small knife incase that she doesn’t have her staff on her when she is in trouble.

Personality: Yuuki is a kind and happy person.(?) She always gives everyone a chance, no matter what they look like or have been accused of. She attempts to always help out with anyone she can. Although, when angry she will attempt to destroy the problem at hand, figuratively speaking that is. However, she doesn’t get angry very easily and is always welcome to compromise.

History:
Yuuki was born into the Moru family. She grew up as a noble of the tribe. However, their tribe wasn’t a very large one, so nobles weren’t that much different from regulars. Although, there were some differences such as the food, treatment, and place to live. When she was older a friend of the tribe on the Moru family came to visit. He began to teach many of them how to fight off demons and become a demon hunter. Being that Yuuki was a noble he taught her separately. He taught her two types of magic, which were elemental magic, for fire and water, and transformation magic, only able to be controlled by illusions or transforming an object into another object of the same weight and mass. Once she became older her parents died of old age leaving her the head of the family. She desperately searched for someone whom she could love but failed. She still however, rules over the Moru family.

Fighting Skills:
Yuuki focuses mostly on magic for her fighting. She uses two types of magic.
Elemental:
She can only use fire and water. This allows her to form fire but, only if she has the correct conditions and elements to do so. As for water, it allows her to control water in any form (Such as the different forms of matter, water to ice and ice to water), as well as take it from plants. But, when taking the water from the plants it causes a great amount of stress on he only allowing for control for a short period of time.

Transformation: (I talked to Kirito about the magic and it was agreed to)
Transformation magic consists of two different ways of using it. She can change one object to another but only if the object that it becomes has the same weight and mass. This allows her to be able to create a large amount of things but they may be very large or small. Another way she can use this magic is to use it as illusions. The illusions process works as fooling the persons eyes to make it looks as if one thing has become another. It can be as simple as making a rock look like a piece of gold, or being as complicated as making someone think they are changing gender. But, when using either type of transformation magic it uses up a lot of power and can cause nose bleeds if used for a long period of time. But if used to long it can result it passing out, a coma, and possibly death.

She also knows how to fight using hand to hand combat as well but not as well as fighting with magic.

Last edited by nolanryan1235 on Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
nolanryan1235
nolanryan1235

Back to top Go down

Yuuki Moru Empty Re: Yuuki Moru

Post by Jt Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:39 am

1 problem, and that is with the elemental magic, more specifically, water magic. While both can be described a bit more, I'm really nervous about being able to suck water out of animals. Now, even if it doesn't involve the different races, which I am including, sucking water out of people and animals is a bit too OP. Sucking water out of an animal will kill it, so that's not good. You can keep that, but maybe describe it more and turn it into something that would be fair.

Jt

Back to top Go down

Post by nolanryan1235 Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:14 pm

Jt wrote:1 problem, and that is with the elemental magic, more specifically, water magic. While both can be described a bit more, I'm really nervous about being able to suck water out of animals. Now, even if it doesn't involve the different races, which I am including, sucking water out of people and animals is a bit too OP. Sucking water out of an animal will kill it, so that's not good. You can keep that, but maybe describe it more and turn it into something that would be fair.
I hadn't realized I said animals. I meant only to put plants. But I will edit and Let you know when I am finished.
nolanryan1235
nolanryan1235

Back to top Go down

Post by nolanryan1235 Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:17 pm

Jt wrote:1 problem, and that is with the elemental magic, more specifically, water magic. While both can be described a bit more, I'm really nervous about being able to suck water out of animals. Now, even if it doesn't involve the different races, which I am including, sucking water out of people and animals is a bit too OP. Sucking water out of an animal will kill it, so that's not good. You can keep that, but maybe describe it more and turn it into something that would be fair.
Edited
nolanryan1235
nolanryan1235

Back to top Go down

Post by Jt Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:57 pm

Seems like everything is in line now. Accepted.

Jt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum