Kingdom of Arkon Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A meeting of peace

2 posters

Go down

A meeting of peace Empty A meeting of peace

Post by Kirito Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:50 am

Jennifer was currently riding with her caravan into draconian lands. She was extremely bored and was growing restless sitting around. She likes to spend her time hunting or exploring, but her duty as queen forces her to stay at home a lot. She was in her usual black and navy blue gown, and silverish gold crown. It was her duty as high queen to enforce her role by going to these summits. She liked draconians, while they may not have helped as much as elves and dwarves, they have definitely aided her race in the past. She heard from her driver they were nearing the hill where the summit will be located.
Kirito
Kirito
Admin

https://arkon.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

A meeting of peace Empty Re: A meeting of peace

Post by Jt Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:58 am

Gwyn looked up to see a caravan coming, which he expected it to be the humans. It did please him to see them arrive so quickly, though he did wish he knew what the queen wanted to talk about. He had set up a a nice sized hut for the two of them to talk in, with some beverages and a meal. His golden eyes shined as the caravan pulled up, and he took a deep bow when he was sure he could be seen.

Jt

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:03 am

Jenn got out of the caravan and walked outside it. She was greeted with the usual bows and respect. You get used to being a queen. After a few minutes she walked towards Gwyn. She had heard of him before plus she could tell he was their chief. She gestured for him to stand up and very formally said, "Greeting Chief Gwyn."
Kirito
Kirito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jt Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:11 am

Gwyn: Greetings to you as well, Queen Jenn. Sorry if this place isn't up to standards of your castle, but I'm sure you will love the chance to sit on a chair not made for a queen. Now, I think that it is time to start the meeting?

He gestured her inside, and showed her to the table where they would be having their meal together.

Jt

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:14 am

Jenn sat down at the table and and got her drink. Jenn ate slowly and began to speak eventually, "Now onto the topic of this meeting." she said seriously as she ate the food given to her very mannerly and properly. "As you probably well know rumors are spreading on which race should control the high throne."
Kirito
Kirito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jt Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:19 am

Gwyn: I have heard, and I have no care for it. My life was spent training as a scholar and warrior, not to rule a entire nation. And while I may be doing that now, I am not going to even bother for the role of high king. Though, I'm guessing that this visit isn't about me becoming king, it's you becoming queen. More specifically, you want me to support you as the high queen. Am I right no this assumption, or should I go back and try again?

He ate his food properly as well, matching her manners.

Jt

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:22 am

"This meeting is not for me becoming queen, this meeting is for me staying queen. I am the born child of the first high king and successor to his crown. Now back to the topic at hand. War is on the horizon, *cough* orcs *cough*, and youre people have supported us in the past. Will that be the case here?"
Kirito
Kirito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jt Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:46 am

Gwyn: Ah. Well, I can spare some of my finer mages to you. I can also allow any of my clan members to join you if they so wish to. That being said, I will then have to allow the same thing the orcs, then. I can't do much to help you, your majesty. We have no qualms with the orcs as of right now, as they have not issued an attack on us. I'm weary of doing what I just mentioned to both of you as well. I am afraid that if the orcs win, they will eventually bring their army to us, and they will probably devastate my militia. That being said, the same thing can be said to you. So, my best interest for me and my people to ally myself with one of you two, since I assume that this time around, the orcs won't stop until they conquer it all. So why should I ally myself with you, then? Why would it be in my best interest to be your ally and not the orcs. Because if I ally with them, I could give them my land in trade for my people's safety. So, your answer is?

Jt

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:50 am

"If you ally with my people this land and all in a few miles of it will be reserved for you. I will make it my personal mission to make sure your people shall not fall or go hungry etc. The full might of my army will be here should you need us. But this alliance must be a secret. We shall still support you, but should the orcs attack us, we will expect your support."
Kirito
Kirito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jt Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:57 am

Gwyn: Hmm. . . Alright, I think that this will be a fair trade. But, I want to make this a little more official. And not a sealed document either, that doesn't mean much to me. I want this to be more then an agreement of two rulers, since rulers will betray each other to further their power. I want this to be an agreement of friends, if your willing to go the length of it, that is? Be warned, it won't be fun for someone with such a high status as yourself.

Jt

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:02 pm

Jenn was confused as her tattoos began to glow with what he was implying, "What exactly are you implying dragon-boy." she said in a tense tone. Jenn was not about to do with this draconian.
Kirito
Kirito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jt Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:08 pm

Gwyn: It's a personal thing. When I was younger, I sort of made a magic spell that works rather well. This spell won't really do much, but it will allow us to feel each other's presence when we are close by. It will also allow us to find each other in a time of need, and other stuff like that. I have done it to all of my friends, and it is not sexual intercourse, since I may have struck a nerve their. Hmm, you seem to lose your cool by stuff like that, though.

Jt

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:11 pm

"Indeed I will never attempt that again. As you have probably heard the old high king is dead. Anyways I agree to your terms just do whatever it is you want to do." Jenn said getting up and offering her hand to shake, appearing quite normal despite the very depressing thoughts of her fallen husband racing through her head.
Kirito
Kirito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jt Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:16 pm

Gwyn: Some advice, don't say stuff like that. I'm sure there will be a nice man in your life again in the future, since fate has a twisted humor. Anyway, not comes the fun part. Now, we undress.

He took of his clothes, just so he was standing in his underpants.

Gwyn: Now granted, you could do it with your clothes on, but the spell takes on the magic of the user, which is me. And since I am a fire mage, it will burn off your royal robes, so it's better if you do it this way, unless you want to show of your royal melons.

Jt

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:19 pm

Jenn very unwillingly undressed and turned away, "Just do it reptile" she said very embarrassed the demon hunter high queen badass was now in her underwear before this man. Her tattoos showed on her skin not covered by her bra and underwear.
Kirito
Kirito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jt Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:23 pm

Gwyn laughed, and patted her back.

Gwyn: How does it feel to be so close to another like this? Sorry, I'm used to doing this a good amount of times. I mean, if we can be friends without clothes on, then we can be great friends with clothes on.

He gave a small chuckle, then held out his hand to her as a shake.

Jt

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:27 pm

Jenn shook his hand and eventually said, "Are we done here? I hope you don't mind but I enjoy wearing clothes." Jenn said walking and grabbing her clothes.
Kirito
Kirito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jt Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:30 pm

When he shook her hand, he spent a spell through her. It left her a small symbol on her hand, which looked like a dragon head.

Gwyn: No I don't. Trust me, when I first did it with my dad, we were in public. It was quite the scene.

He put on his tunic and cloak, then sat down in the chair.

Gwyn: So, can I offer you desert then?

Jt

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:32 pm

"Sure" she said putting her gown and crown on, along with all of her jewelry. After this she resumed all of her mannerlyness and sat down at the table very proper once more.
Kirito
Kirito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jt Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:34 pm

Gwyn set down a steaming loaf of banana bred, then cut pieces for the both of them.

Gwyn: This may not be like your deserts, but it will have to do. So, will you be making the journey back tonight, or can I expect you as a guest throughout the night?

Jt

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:36 pm

She began to eat very properly. After she finished she went back to his question. "I am going back tonight, although you are welcome to come back with me to further discuss the terms of our alliance." she said getting up and removing any crumbs with a napkin.
Kirito
Kirito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jt Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:37 pm

Gwyn: Thanks, but I think I will stay here. I have to get my militia ready as well, now. I will send some of my men over soon, though, to help keep an eye on things if needed.

Jt

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:39 pm

"Very Well." she said getting her possessions and returning to the carriage and the guards there. "Thank you for your hospitality Gwyn of the Draconians" she said walking up the steps and waiting for a response before entering.
Kirito
Kirito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jt Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:41 pm

Gwyn: It was humbling to have you here, ma'am. I hope that we will become strong friends and allies in the future, for the sake of our lands. Have a safe trip, and try to find a nice man for yourself, or I will find a human for you.

Jt

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:44 pm

Jenn disregarded her final statement and entered her carriage but not before waving to the crowd. Another summit down she thought. New allies are always good. She sat down and prepared herself for the long trek back to Lorderon.
Kirito
Kirito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down