Kingdom of Arkon Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nothing special, just a quick raid (Me and Jt)

2 posters

Go down

Nothing special, just a quick raid (Me and Jt) Empty Nothing special, just a quick raid (Me and Jt)

Post by Diabolical Clockwork Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:26 pm

After all these big planned out and strategic attacks on convoys moving up and down the country, Catherine had decided that going back to smaller and less frequent robberies would let the heat die down somewhat, as well as giving her some room to breath again. Once she had scouted this new area successfully and marked a few targets, this one seemed like a good bet. A cabin, out of the way and in the middle of the woods. Nothing special, it seemed. Probably belonged to some wood cutter or something. She doubted there would be anything of value, but these days you never knew.

Weaving in and out of the tall trees as patches of sunlight broke through the leaf layer every now and again, Nix slowed down and let out a little snarl. Of course, she relied on him to give her the heads up when he smelt something that he didn't recognize, and if her sense of direction was still good, she should be near her target destination. Signalling the dire wolf to hide nearby in case things went badly, Catherine, now transforming into the infamous Seeker, muttered a few quiet words and flickered invisible as she began to make her silent approach towards the meager cabin.
Diabolical Clockwork
Diabolical Clockwork

Back to top Go down

Nothing special, just a quick raid (Me and Jt) Empty Re: Nothing special, just a quick raid (Me and Jt)

Post by Jt Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:48 pm

Silvia left her small cabin with nothing but the clothes on her back and a spear. She really wasn't planing on doing much, just messing around with a bit of training. She didn't leave the cabin's vicinity, though did leave the door open as a baby griffon chased out and ran up next to her.

Jt

Back to top Go down

Nothing special, just a quick raid (Me and Jt) Empty Re: Nothing special, just a quick raid (Me and Jt)

Post by Diabolical Clockwork Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:59 pm

Seeker froze still as Silvia left the cabin. Not quite the person she was expecting, but that didn't bother her that much. She would simply adapt. Yet the sight of the baby griffon running outside...now that did perk her interest. An animal breeder, perhaps? Maybe another ranger? Either way, this added some more variables she'd have to account for. The danger level had risen considerably now, but so had the possibility of increased loot, regardless of whether the griffon was her companion or not. None the less, she'd continue, although at a slower pace.
Diabolical Clockwork
Diabolical Clockwork

Back to top Go down

Post by Jt Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:01 pm

After a bit, the griffon hopped on Silvia's head. She gave a small laugh, then continued to swing her spear around, being very casual about her training.

Jt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum